Non Theatrical Video Distribution Rights of a Videogram (DVD) or by transmission of a digital video via internet (Streaming) means the right to distribute and exhibit the Program for non-commercial purposes before Authorized Users in a Public domain. The Right excludes the Right to modify, reproduce, resell or charge a fee to view the Program.
CinéFête Online : We are now providing a hosting service on our platform.
Click on the following links to preview a demo: English version | French version
Our hosting service is quick and simple to use. Make your selection of titles and length of licence agreement (3 or 5 years are available). Your selected titles are added to a personalized playlist and you’re ready to deliver digital content to you classrooms. Metadata and usage stats are provided on your admin page. Contact us for further information: 1-800-858-2183 or email@example.com
We also accept that our titles be self-hosted or 3rd party hosted. Pricing, formats and delivery are listed below or contact us for any questions.
Streaming Format: At CinéFête, we have selected to use MPEG 4 H.264 as our standard format because it’s a great way to provide high quality videos along with reasonable compressed file size.
Format and Delivery of Licensed titles:
1. Format (MP4 files)
2. Delivery and Handling fees: $25 plus $1 for each title
3. Delivery by FTP, pcloud or DVD by Canada Post
Streaming Pricing for post-secondary institutions: (per title, series discounts do not apply)
*Streaming pricing for school boards - please contact us.
3 year licence = Price A
5 year licence = Price A x 1.5
Set-up fee: $25 plus $1 per title
The CINÉFÊTE PORTAL allows you to evaluate our titles in both English and French in their full length versions.
1. Send us an email to receive your username and password. We will need your Name, Institution and Email.
2. To get started, please click the "Login" link on the top right, enter the credentials you’ve been issued, and click the green login arrow icon
3. After logging in, you can navigate through the top menu items to browse the content.
4. Please don’t forget to “Log out” at the end of the session.